Travel Pass Application Form
If your child has an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP) and/or a significant Special Educational Need, you should apply for travel support using the SEND application form which can be found on the website or using the link here
If you are the parent /carer of a child looked after, if this child is not looked after by Sefton you should apply to the Local Authority to which they belong.
If your child is in college, sixth form or further education, you should contact the college, school or centre and ask about assistance with travel costs. Local Authorities in England have no statutory responsibility to provide post 16 travel support for learners aged 16 – 19 and, as such Sefton Council does not provide any support with travel costs for students.
* This indicates mandatory fields