Complaint Form - High Hedges
Use this form to submit a complaint to the Council about a high hedge, under Part 8 of the Anti-social Behaviour Act 2003. It should be completed by the person making the complaint or their representative.
Before completing this form please read the guidance notes and the leaflet High hedges: complaining to the Council. The Council will rely on the information you provide so please make sure it is clear and accurate.
When you submit this form you will be given a reference number - you should then use this number and go to the Council's website (pay for it) and pay your fee (£250). This form will not be processed until the fee is paid.
1. Attempts to resolve the complaint
Please describe what you have done to try to settle this matter. Give dates and say what the result was. Please send in any letters that you mention (using the reference number given). The address is given on the final page with the reference number.
If you have not tried all of the above steps, the Council might not proceed with your complaint.
* This indicates mandatory fields