Landlord Tenancy Change Form
Any personal data you provide on this form will be handled in accordance with data protection legislation and details as to how we will use your personal data can be found in the Privacy Notice provided at this link
Notes to read before you fill in this form.
- This form is only to report a change in Council Tax liability
- If a tenant is moving into your property then you must have a signed tenancy agreement to proceed with the form
- If you need advice on completing this form then call 0345 140 0845
- This form can be completed by both Private and Registered Social Landlords
WARNING: If you knowingly submit the form and it is found to be false, you could be subject to prosecution.
You must notify Sefton Council immediately if there are any changes in circumstances that may affect a discount.
To complete a Landlord Tenancy Change form you will need to provide:
- The full property address
- Forwarding address for vacating tenants or previous address for new tenants
- Full names of your new tenants and their contact number and email address (if known)
- Your Council Account number if you are currently liable for Council Tax at the rented property
- A signed Tenancy Agreement if you are reporting a new tenant has occupied (first & last pages only) These can be uploaded (A PDF is quicker to upload), or presented at a Sefton One Stop Shop
* This indicates mandatory fields