Council Tax Change of Address
Any personal data you provide on this form will be handled in accordance with data protection legislation and details as to how we will use your personal data can be found in the Privacy Notice provided at this link
To complete a Change of Address Application you will need:
- The full postal address and postcode of your new property as well as the date you bought the property or started your tenancy there
- The date you are moving in, if this differs from the above
- The full names of any owners or tenancy holders aged 18 or over
- If you are the owner, we may ask for the name of address of your solicitors, and the forwarding address of the previous owner
- If you are the tenant, we will need to know the name and address of your landlord
- To pay your Council Tax by Direct Debit you will need you bank or building society account details (There is no requirement to complete a separate Direct Debit payment request as the Direct Debit mandate is included in this form)
- To pay your Council Tax bill electronically you will need to provide your E-mail address